June 21, 2011

Robocall telemarkters continued.

The previous blog post should have been posted a week ago when I actually wrote it. Instead I somehow saved it as a draft and just realised that.

Update!!!!

The next time one of those douchebag agents called I talked to them. I said 'yes, I have credit card debt.' 'Oh, about $30,000.' 'I have about 10 credit cards.' 'Which one has the most? I think my Macy's store credit card.' 'Hmmm I can't give you a credit card number because I'm nowhere near my purse. I'm currently in the basement and it is in my bedroom upstairs.' 'Oh, I'd love for you to help me but I can't step away from what I'm doing right now but could I have a call back number for you so we can continue this conversation?' ::endured approximately 1 minute of absolute bs about why he couldn't give me his number. 'Are you sure you can't give me a callback number because I really am interested in lowering my credit card rates?' ::CLICK:: Yep, they still hang up on you even if you seem like a viable interest.

Oh, well. I got that out of my system and ::knock on wood:: haven't heard from anyone in about a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment