March 22, 2009

Undo send

Thank you Gmail! It's obvious why Microsoft Outlook has the recall message function. In the business sector sometimes emails go out that are no longer pertinent, sent by mistake or whatever the millions of reasons are for wanting to retrieve that mistake of a message. The problem is that the mistake also happens in the private sector too. As in, yeah I send angry messages to my ex-boyfriend because I want to rant but I don't really want him to read it. Unfortunately I can't take it back once I've sent it and then it requires another email explaining why I sent it and that it should be disregarded. Why oh why can't I just recall the message?!?! Thank you for listening Google!!!!!!

Google's Undo Send, I can tell we're going to become very close and intimate friends. I'll use you often but know that I have only your best interests at heart and we'll be together forever as long as you're around. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment