February 20, 2009

What I wish I could say to you...


It's been the longest winter without you. I didn't know where to turn to. See, somehow I can't forget you after all that we've been through.
Who's there? No one. I thought that I deserve it but now I realize that I really didn't know. If you didn't notice you mean everything to me. Quickly I'm learning to love again. All I know is I'm going be ok. I thought I couldn't live without you. It's going to hurt when it heals too but it'll all get better in time. Even though I really love you I'm going to smile because I deserve to. It'll all get better in time. I couldn't turn on the TV without something there to remind me. Was it all that easy to just put aside your feelings? Since there's no more you and me it's time I let you go so I can be free and live my life how it should be. No matter how hard it is I'll be fine without you. Yes I will.

I learned the hard way that they all say things you want to hear. You are not what I thought you were. Hello to high and dry! Make me think that I need you. I’m trying to make you hear me as I am. I believe there’s a way because I say.

I love you but I got to stay true. My morals got me on my knees. I’m begging please stop playing games. I don’t know what this is but you got me good just like you would. I don’t know what you do but you do it well. You got me begging you for mercy, why won’t release me? I said release me. Now you think that I will be something on the side but you got to understand that I need a man who can take my hand, yes I do.

In the night, I hear them talk about the coldest story ever told. Somewhere far along this road, she lost her soul to a man so heartless...How could you be so heartless? You need to watch the way you talking' to me. I mean after all the things that we've been through. I mean after all the things we got into. I know a lot of the things that you ain't told me and I did some things, but that’s the old me

I've been awake for a while now. You've got me feeling' like a child now because every time I see your bubbly face I get the tingles in a silly place. You make me smile please stay for a while now. Just take your time wherever you go. Every time you hold me in your arms I'm comfortable enough to feel your warmth. It starts in my soul and I lose all control. When you kiss my nose, the feeling shows, because you make me smile. Baby, just take your time now holding me tight. Wherever you go be safe.

L is for the way you look at me

O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore
Love is more than just a game for two and two in love can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment