March 17, 2014

Adventures in Dating: The one where I throw up a little in my mouth.

Note: All posts are verbatim. I have changed nothing, including grammar and punctuation (or lack thereof), except their screen name in order to protect the stupid. 


Yep...this just happened.

Master MAXIMUS: your neck, eh ? I have a certain bauble for your neck !
now, for the important stuff - - - are you really, I mean, really, really, really ready for a dominant Master in your life ? this is way beyond the pale of "kinky" play - this is for real - and not to be entered into like a high school seduction "going steady" type of relationship. 
now is the time to run and hide - later it will be too late. 
so, again, are you ready to explore your inner nature with a dominant Master ?
take care, MAX


I responded with "Eww,..I mean ehh, no thanks." Not sure what else it warrants saying.

--
OOOOOH UPDATE!!!

Just realised my message to him never actually went through and so I took the opportunity to write this.


"Hi, not sure what in my profile indicated that I'd welcome such a message, but I don't and I'd thank you to not send a message like that to me or any other woman out there without knowing if she'd welcome it first." 

(I'm sure I could have gone meaner or colder, but hopefully this will have the same effect.)

2 comments:

  1. Um holy crap. What on earth is written in your profile to make this guy think you'd be up for this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should probably read my profile to see if I'm somehow leading on the weirdos inadvertently. It's supposed to be funny though. It's not my fault some freak takes it the wrong way!

    ReplyDelete